FAQFAQ             

Help bringing a dog to Philippines!

www.ogosksu.od.ua -> /
::  
JoeClark

: 03.10.2017
: 81
: New york

: 25-11-17     : Help bringing a dog to Philippines!

I was looking through the web and see how much it would cost if I just get my dog shipped from Dallas, TX to Manila, Philippines but, it was $6,800. Is it cheaper to check her in as a luggage or get her shipped? I don't have a flight date yet so I'm trying to get infos and other things before I book my flight. She's a German Shepherd, about 80lbs and she'll be 8 years old this year. The airlines I've always used is AA then a lay over at Japan and board JAL to NAIA (Manila, Philippines International airport.)

Can anyone tell me the procedures before I board the plane in Dallas, then what I have to do at Japan airport, then when arriving in Manila. What I need to get done, how much time I should have. I just need all the information I could get.

I tried doing this the first time but, I backed out because I was scared that I would mess up on something and lose her. So Im back in America and would really like to get her back with me to Philippines as I will be staying ther for a long time for college.

All the info's you get give me would be very appreciated!

Please help...

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.
References
http://www.pettravel.com/forum/showthread.php/2532-Help-bringing-a-dog-to-Philippines!
product marketing ads
Artaniya

: 19.06.2018
: 17

: 22-06-18     :

:   
           www.ogosksu.od.ua -> / : GMT + 2
1 1