FAQFAQ             

BELLEVILLE, Ont. [url=http://www.waterbottleblackfriday.com/

www.ogosksu.od.ua ->
::  
jokergreen0220

: 16.02.2019
: 437

: 05-07-19     : BELLEVILLE, Ont. [url=http://www.waterbottleblackfriday.com/

BELLEVILLE, Ont. Hydro Flask Cyber Monday . -- Charlie Graham stopped 67 shots as the Belleville Bulls edged the visiting Guelph Storm 6-5 on Saturday in Ontario Hockey League action. Remi Elie scored once and set up two more for the Bulls (2-6-2) while Andrew Ming, Jake Marchment, Brendan Gaunce, Luke Cairns and David Tomasek had the others. Jason Dickinson led the Storm (5-3-0) offensively with two goals and an assist as Ryan Horvat, Brody Milne and Hunter Garlent each scored once. Justin Nichols only lasted 13 minutes in net for Guelph after giving up three goals on eight shots. Matthew Mancina replaced Nichols and recorded the loss after stopping 18-of-21 shots. Guelph crushed Belleville in the shot category in the opening period 20-9, and 72-29 overall, however the Bulls led 4-0 after 20 minutes of play. Marchment opened the scoring 1:13 into the game and Elie added the next one at 5:36. Ming scored next, which led to Nichols being pulled, and Gaunce made it 4-0 at 18:55. Milne and Garlent scored three minutes apart for the Storm, cutting the Bulls lead in half, however Cairns made it 5-2 Belleville at 11:30. Horvat and Tomasek then traded goals to make it 6-3 Bulls heading into the final period. Dickinson scored twice for Guelph in the final period, however Graham stopped 23 shots to preserve the victory. Belleville went 0 for 3 on the power play while Guelph scored once on four chances with the man advantage. --- Otters 6 Spirit 5 (SO) ERIE, Pa. -- Connor Brown scored twice in regulation and again in the shootout as the Otters slipped past Saginaw. Dylan Strome scored the shootout winner for Erie (6-2-1) while Dane Fox, Nick Betz and Jake Evans had the others. Eric Locke had a pair of goals for the Spirit (4-4-2) and Justin Sefton, Sean Callaghan and Justin Kea had the others. Devin Williams made 29 saves for the win as Nikita Serebryakov turned away 43 shots in defeat. --- Whalers 4 Rangers 2 PLYMOUTH, Mich. -- Alex Nedeljkovic stopped 37 shots as the Whalers doubled up Kitchener. Gianluca Curcuruto had a goal and an assist for Plymouth (4-6-0) as Zach Lorentz, Victor Crus Rydberg and Carter Sandlak scored a goal apiece. Ryan MacInnis and Matia Marcantuoni supplied the offence for the Rangers (3-4-0). Jack Moylan took the loss after giving up three goals on 23 shots. --- Greyhounds 5 Spitfires 0 SAULT STE. MARIE, Ont. -- Matt Murray turned away all 24 shots he faced as the Greyhounds blanked Windsor. Blake Speers scored twice for Sault Ste. Marie (6-1-1) while Sergey Tolchinky, Tyler Gaudet and Kyle Jenkins added the other goals. Spitfires (4-5-0) goaltender Dalen Kuchmey stopped 11-of-15 shots before giving way to Jordan DeKort, who allowed one goal on 17 shots in 32 minutes of relief. --- Steelheads 2 Colts 1 BARRIE, Ont. -- Sean Day scored the winner early in the third period as Mississauga defeated the Colts. Bobby MacIntyre also scored for the Steelheads (5-4-0) while Spencer Martin made 36 saves for the victory. Andrew Mangiapane supplied the lone goal for Barrie (3-5-1). Daniel Gibl turned aside 21-of-23 shots in a losing cause. --- Attack 1 Battalion 0 OWEN SOUND, Ont. -- Cameron Brace scored the winner 58 seconds into the third period as the Attack blanked North Bay. Brandon Hope made 36 saves for Owen Sound (4-5-1) while Gemel Smith and Kyle Hope assisted on Braces winner. Brendan ONeill stopped 23-of-24 shots for the Battalion (5-6-0). Swell Black Friday Sale . "Weve given ourselves now a tougher task," said Carlyle after the Friday practice, the Toronto head coach notably chipper and upbeat throughout. "But the bottom line is we just have to win our share of games [and] not worry about what anybody else is doing. Swell Cyber Monday Sale . -- Broncos defensive end Derek Wolfe was alert and recovering at a Denver hospital Saturday after suffering seizure-like symptoms when the teams bus pulled into the airport Friday afternoon for the flight to Kansas City. http://www.waterbottleblackfriday.com/ . Costa injured his right thigh muscle against Barcelona last Saturday and had sought treatment in Belgrade from a doctor specializing in using fluid derived from horse placenta to repair damaged cells.HOUSTON -- Brad Hand knows he has to prove he belongs in Miamis rotation. His last five starts might be making the decision easier. The left-hander pitched three-hit ball into the eighth inning and Jeff Mathis had a two-run double for the Marlins in their 2-0 victory over the Houston Astros on Friday night. Hand struck out four and walked two in a career-high 7 1-3 innings to earn his second straight win. "Nothings done yet," Hand said. "I am still trying to go out every fifth day and solidify myself in this rotation. Nothing is going to be given to me or anything. Im going to have to prove it every fifth day." Hand (2-2) cruised through the first five innings, allowing just two baserunners, and retired seven of his first eight batters. Chris Carter reached on a walk in the first and Gregorio Petit singled with one out in the third. "We stuck with the game plan right out of the shoot," Hand said. "We were able to get ahead of the guys. I was trying to get easy, quick outs and groundball outs." Hands previous career high for innings pitched was Sunday against San Francisco when he allowed two runs in seven innings. He said he doesnt know whats changed for him other than throwing strikes. "You guys have seen it: When I walk guys, get behind in the count, thats when I get myself in trouble," he said. "The biggest thing for me is to focus and pound the strike zone and make them put the ball in play." Hand continued a string of solid starts since transitioning from the bullpen to the rotation at the beginning of July. He has yielded three runs or fewer in each of his five starts. "That was a tremendous effort by Brad tonight," Marlins manager Mike Redmond said. "He was pounding the strike zone and was in complete control of that game. ... It was fun watching him pitch. He and Matty (Mathis) seemed to be on the same page the whole night and flipped in some nice breaking balls and changeups and ran that fastball in and out." Donovan Solano and Giancarlo Stanton each had two hits for the Marlins, who won their fifth in sixth games. Miami was able to get to Dallas Keuchel (9-7) in the seventh. Jarrod Saltallamacchia reached on an error by centre fielder Enrique Hernandez. Hydro Flask Black Friday Sale. Adeiny Hechavarria hit an infield single with two outs before Mathis drove in both runners with a double. "I was frustrated earlier," said Mathis, who grounded into an inning-ending double play in the fifth. "I had a chance to push a run across and was not able to do it. Brad kept us in the game. I had another opportunity, and luckily, got it done." Bryan Morris got two outs in the eighth, and Steve Cishek pitched a perfect ninth for his 25th save. Keuchel, who had given up four runs or more in each of his last five starts, allowed two runs -- none earned -- and nine hits with seven strikeouts in seven innings. "I definitely need to be a little bit better," he said. "I dont think I lost it, I just think it was some bad breaks. I think Ive pitched well, just the results havent been there." The left-hander retired nine of the first 10 batters he faced but ran into trouble in the fifth and sixth, allowing the first two batters to reach in both innings. Houstons defence helped him out both times, turning double plays in each inning. "If you look at the way he pitched tonight, he deserves to fare better," Astros manager Bo Porter said. "Defensively, we did let him down. We gave them extra outs that extended the inning and allowed them the two runs they got." Houston, which has lost three straight to fall a season-high 19 games under .500, did not get a runner past second base. Carter reached second in the first, and Jason Castro doubled in the eighth to chase Hand. NOTES: Miami recalled catcher J.T. Realmuto from Double-A Jacksonville and optioned right-hander Anthony DeSclafani to Triple-A New Orleans. ... Houston selected the contract of Petit, an infielder, from Triple-A Oklahoma City. He started at shortstop. The Astros optioned right-hander Anthony Bass to Oklahoma City after Thursdays game. ... Houston also transferred right-hander Matt Albers to the 60-day disabled list. ... Miami challenged the original safe call on Jose Altuves attempted stolen base in the sixth. After review, the call was overturned and Altuve was out. Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Cheap NBA Jerseys Wholesale NHL Jerseys Wholesale MLB Jerseys Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Wholesale NCAA Jerseys Wholesale Football Jerseys Wholesale Basketball Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys ' ' '
:   
           www.ogosksu.od.ua -> : GMT + 2
1 1